Product List

(Total 172 Products )
CCTV Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC, 25fps
> Image SensorSHARP 1/4 CCD
> PixelPAL: (H)752X(V)582; NTSC: (H)768X(V)494
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal ...
Model: SV-MD-209
Name: Wireless Magnetic Switch
[ Features ]
1. special used CPU.
2. Wireless emission structure, can be installed easily.
3. Dual pole reed pipe magnetic ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Record the conditions of the road, weather, and traffic directly from your dashboard. Supply objective and direct evidence to insurance companies and law enforcement if needed. ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Burglar/Fire/Gas Alarm System

The SV-THA2200 is a very powerful landline alarm, it supports the international protocol--Ademco Contact ID, the ademco contact ID can report all ...
CCTV Bracket Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC, 25fps
> Image SensorSony 1/3 CCD
> PixelPAL: (H)752X(V)582; NTSC: (H)768X(V)494
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal ...
SD Card Vehicle DVR

Features and Benefits
Low cost(competitive price for market)
Specially designed for Vehicle
Stability overrides all other considerations
Quakeproof ...
Waterproof IR Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC,25fps
> Image SensorSONY 1/3 CCD
> Pixel500(H)x582(V)
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal Resolution420TVL
> Lens16mm
> ...
Baby Monitor

Features

1.2.4GHz Wireless Palm Baby Monitor
2.2.4GHz 2.5 LCD Palm Size
3. Small palm size of receiver for mobile usage.
4.2.5 LCD screen with 480 X 234 ...
> Built-in high capacity rechargeable polymer lithium battery 3 hour continuous play
> 2.4G Security Camera kit
> Frequency: ISM 2, 400 - 2, 483MHz
> Power: DC 9V/12V
> Imaging ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
CCTV CCD Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC, 25fps
> Image SensorSONY 1/3 CCD
> Pixel500(H)x582(V)
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal Resolution420TVL
> Lens3.6mm
> ...
As long as the vehicle fitted with it, you can easily record on your way of moving scenery. Moreover, it can take

All kinds of traffic accidents to be used as evidence of the ...
CCTV IR Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC,25fps
> Image SensorSONY 1/3 CCD
> PixelPAL:(H)752X(V)582;NTSC:(H)768X(V)494
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal Resolution420TVL ...
> Dual Output Mode: USB for PC and AV for TV/Monitor
> Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
> Supports Windows 98/2000/XP MSN Messenger
> 23 infrared LED with 15m nigh ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
1 Channel SD Card Vehicle DVR without LCD screen

Features:

> Low cost(competitive price for market)

> Specially designed for Vehicle

> Stability overrides all other ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
1) it has LED lamps, which can support work at night
2) Laser positioning
3) Sensor: 1/4 color CMOS
4) Pixel and frame: 640x480 pixels, 30fps
5) Video format: AVI video format ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
CCTV IR Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC, 25fps
> Image SensorSONY 1/3 CCD
> Pixel500(H)x582(V)
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal Resolution520TVL
> Lens8mm
> Minimum ...
CCTV IR Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC, 25fps
> Image SensorSONY 1/3 CCD
> Pixel500(H)x582(V)
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal Resolution420TVL
> Lens16mm
> ...
CCD Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC, 25fps
> Image SensorSHARP 1/4 CCD
> PixelPAL: (H)752X(V)582; NTSC: (H)768X(V)494
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Features:
> Support PC camera function
> The AVI form video frequency record
> Low light intensity, Digital camera with 1.3 Mega pixels
> Support motion detect
> High speed ...
As long as the vehicle fitted with it, you can easily record on your way of moving scenery. Moreover, it can take

All kinds of traffic accidents to be used as evidence of the ...
SV-FC-300 Wireless Home Alarm System

New Function
> Voice indication for operation, Easy to operate than before.

> Support two-way communication, enable work with 8 ...
CCD Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC, 25fps
> Image SensorSONY 1/3 CCD
> Pixel500(H)x582(V)
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal Resolution420TVL
> Lens16X
> Minimum ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Features:

1. Coming calls display identification ensure the reliable performance

2. Reliable, can works n*24*365 days continuously.

3. Compatible with CONTACT ID, 2 ...
Products breakthrogth of traditional storage technology, using a new generation of SD card data storage media and the latest video encoding technology, and the use of video tapes, ...
CCTV IR Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC,25fps
> Image SensorSONY 1/3 CCD
> Pixel500(H)x582(V)
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal Resolution520TVL
> Lens8mm
> Minimum ...
wired color CCD Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC, 25fps
> Image SensorSHARP 1/4 CCD
> PixelPAL: (H)752X(V)582; NTSC: (H)768X(V)494
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal ...
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Feature:
> Memory Type: Expended SD/MMC Card maximum 32GB
> Record in cycle
> Three AAA batteries(Not Include)
> External Power: 12V DC
> Video size: 640*480
> Video Format: ...
CCTV Camera

Features:
> FormatPAL/NTSC,25fps
> Image SensorSONY 1/3 CCD
> PixelPAL:(H)752X(V)582;NTSC:(H)768X(V)494
> SynchronizationInner
> Horizontal Resolution420TVL
...